28 May 2007

My Life is an Electronic Coffee Shop.


I think I've burned myself out on Mikkel Metal as of this afternoon. It was great while it lasted, Mikkel. Don't worry, I'll still listen to that one song at night to make me ready for sleep. You were so good to me and I've really learned a lot from this relationship.

For a variety of reasons, I've been nearly unable to eat a thing since last Wednesday. I guess the extent was great enough for people to comment on my "looking different" today adding, "I think you've lost weight." They were looking at my face. Maybe the fact that I've taken up chain-smoking is already making itself very evident on my ashy skin, wrinkly lips, and red eyes. I blew smoke in their face and said, "You're full of crap!" I don't really smoke.

Anyway, I sort of have my appetite back tonight. Weekends are one thing but it's nearly impossible for me to avoid eating at work. I literally work up a massive hunger while I'm there and then I will readily pass out if I don't eat something right away. I got sick of being fanned or face-slapped back to consciousness, plus the bruising from falling down was getting ugly. Another benefit of eating regularly is that my starvation-induced homicidal tendencies have ceased as well. Those people should be thankful they got out alive!

My assistant manager told me today that if I needed to leave work early to go buy a semi-automatic weapon of some sort, it was completely justified. That actually made me feel good.

Aw, who am I kidding? I can never stop loving you, Mik! If anything, the sweatshirt you're wearing has created undying devotion in me.

2 comments:

shane said...

That is an awesome sweater! I think you look thinner in it too! But more manish!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.