14 February 2007

POOR FEETS!

Having kept up with the forthcoming fashion trends as the shows are revealed each spring and fall, I have always enthusiastically enjoyed the detail photographs from the runway. This means I've exposed myself to a lot of either extremely interesting facets of the fashion world or extremely unattractive moments in the lives of fashion models. I aim to highlight one of those now: the models' feet. Not only do models often have to cram their ginormous feet into shoes that are much too small, they also have to walk effortlessly in shoes not necessarily designed to be worn while walking. Models who are fortunate enough to do a lot of runway shows during a season (and make the big bucks) also develop blisters, corns, hammertoes, bruises, and cuts on their feet. Delicious! Of course you wouldn't really know or care about this if I wasn't posting about it and I'm only posting about it because I have nothing else to discuss.

I have provided some of the worst examples of poor model feet that I could find (often I name the file something like "versace fall 2005 - poor feet!!!!.jpg"). Click the thumbnails to view and be thankful your feet are nice and comfortable right now.

2 comments:

shane said...

ouch! I'm glad men don't wear retarded shoes like that!



P.S. woo hoo an update from Traceeeey

David said...

Yeah, thank God I'm a guy.