08 November 2006

LIPS LIKE SUGAR

I got new pajamas today. I didn't feel like trying them on before I bought them because I knew the guy working at the dressing room (it's a long, stupid story that would be pointless for me to share). The shirt fits great. The pants are like taffy. Seriously, taffy. I can pull them any direction, hike them up about 3 feet, and even lose my legs in them! Exciting stuff. I'll be exchanging them tomorrow.

Speaking of big pants, when I was growing up my mom always bought my sister and I clothes that were at least a size too big. I'm not sure why she did this. I think my mom must have been overcompensating for her own mother's lifelong problems with buying everything too small. At one point during my youth I owned a pair of purple sleep pants that were about 2 or 3 sizes too big. Lindsey and I had a good time one day when she put them on and pulled them up over her shoulders and danced around. "Had a good time" means I have photos of this incident but out of pure devotion for my wonderful sibling, I will not post them. Bigpants.jpg is still one of my favorite pictures.

1 comment:

shane said...

Those pictures are crazy. You need to blog more.