21 November 2006

MY MOUTH IS LIKE A SPRINKLER

For some reason, when I was a child I rarely had cupcakes. My mom says she didn't like making them (oh come on, could they be any simpler to create?) but that she liked them, so I'm not quite sure why, in my memory, it seems I was always deprived of cupcakes. I remember always viewing cupcakes as something other kids got to have, like Super Nintendos or a Barbie mansion. For this reason I don't have an intense love of cupcakes but I think they are beautiful and just viewing photos of them makes me want one in my mouth.

This cupcake maker in Singapore, whom I found from the Cupcakes Take the Cake blog, has the most amazing, beautifully decorated cupcakes I've ever seen. Now, my experience with black and red frosting has never been pleasant (bitter and staining), but I'll joyfully assume she uses a different recipe than I have ever had. Which would be even better considering I'm quite picky about cake frosting (I hate that sugary stuff; the creamy kind is better). Anyway. I've browsed around some of the other cupcake maker's websites and photographs but none of them compare to the Cupcake Mama.





This was a lazy entry because I'm feeling lazy today. Lazy like one who is lazy. Lazy person. Which reminds me, I always hated that La-Z-Boy was spelled like that. Have you ever noticed it?

1 comment:

shane said...

You will like these knit cupcakes then...

oh stupid, I can't put html photos in here... well, here is one

http://static.flickr.com/113/297103242_6a68faf2f6_m.jpg

just search flickr for "knit cupcakes" they look yummy!